OBA Success Program
The OBA Success Program is an exclusive and unique opportunity for overseas registered graduate nurses who wish to work and live in Australia. The program provides blended and online training and offers a pathway for nurses to become Aged Care Support Workers or Assistant in Nursing (AIN), while they study to become an Australian Registered Nurse.
Package 1 & 2 (Total Cost for the student: AUD 10,000):
Package 1: OBA Preparation*
*This course is delivered in partnership with Institute of Health & Management
Mode of Delivery: (Online + On-campus combination)
- A 2-week practical component (OSCE preparation at one of the IHM Campuses in Australia), which will be done in Australia valued at AUD 2,000
- CAP-1000 program. CAP-1000 program includes E2 English preparation sessions valued at AUD 800 and NCLEX-RN preparatory sessions valued at AUD 1,200. Total AUD 2,000
- Theory part (N8001 Australian Nursing Practice Unit) which is completed online and valued at AUD 3,200
Eligibility Criteria for Package 1
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to be considered for MWTA services listed in Package 1 (Graduate Certificate in Advanced Nursing – Australian Nursing Practice), an applicant is required to meet the below conditions:
- Students require an IELTS score of Overall, 6.5 with no bands less than 6 or an equivalent score in PTE or OET.
- Have completed a Bachelor of Nursing degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Be an AHPRA registered nurse; Or be a registered nurse with the Nurses’ Board/Council from the country of origin or place of residence.
- Registered Nurses having a bachelor’s degree in nursing qualification and at least two years of experience as a registered nurse in the last 5 years are eligible to enroll in this course.
Package 2: Job Placement Services
This component includes job placement assistance as an Assistant in Nursing and Sponsorship visa processing services.
Assistance with Job Placement as Assistant in Nursing/PCA with 2-year visa sponsorship**
**(Subjected to attending an interview and successfully obtaining a job offer from MWTA’s partnering employer).
Eligibility Criteria Package 2
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to be considered for MWTA services listed in Package 2 (Job placement services as Assistant in Nursing) an applicant is required to meet the below conditions:
- Candidate should successfully enroll/complete the courses/programs listed in Component 1 and pay the Total fee for the package in full to MWT Australia
- IELTS score of Overall, 6.5 with no bands less than 6 OR obtain equivalent score in PTE or OET
- Candidate should be willing to work as an Assistant in Nursing anywhere in Australia, including regional areas
- Obtain a job offer from a partnering employer of MWTA to work as an Assistant in Nursing.