Registered Nurse Success Program
Are you an overseas registered graduate nurse dreaming of pursuing your career in Australia? MWT Australia is thrilled to introduce the RN Success Program – a unique and exclusive opportunity designed just for you! This program paves the way for overseas nurses to work and live in Australia, offering a tailored pathway to becoming a registered nurse in this beautiful country.
The RN Success Program provides a comprehensive blend of online and in-person training, offering a structured pathway for nurses to become Aged Care Support Workers or Assistants in Nursing (AIN) while pursuing their Australian Registered Nurse qualification.
The Pathway to Success
Upon obtaining Nursing Registration with AHPRA, our program offers AINs the exciting opportunity to transition into a Registered Nurse position within the same organisation. Additionally, we provide assistance with employer sponsorship visas (Subclass 482) to make your dream of working in Australia a reality.
Please note that as a registered nurse, you will eventually need to move to a separate visa category. The cost associated with the visa processing and assistance is not included in this package. Australian immigration department’s visa charges are separate.
The RN Success Program offers an all-inclusive package for aspiring nurses. Here’s a breakdown of what it includes:
- GCAN Course
- Job and Visa Support service
To qualify for this employment package, you must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in the GCAN-ANP course (On-Campus or Hybrid)
- Completed a Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Registered nurse with the Nurses’ Board/Council from your country of origin or residence
- Minimum of two years of experience as a registered nurse
- In case of career gaps, at least 2 years of experience in the last 5 years is required
- Passed the NCLEX-RN examination
- Achieved at least IELTS 7.0 or equivalent score in PTE and OET
- Combining test scores from two tests in the last 6 months is accepted
- Obtained a job offer from a partnering employer of MWTA to work as an Assistant in Nursing and received sponsorship visa approval. Candidates will have a maximum of 2 interviews for the AIN role, and they must clear the interview within this limit.