International English Language Testing System
MWT Global, a subsidiary of the prestigious Health Careers International, is a leading player in healthcare education in India and abroad. Over a decade since its inception, MWT Global Academy has supported a large number of professionals with their education and careers.
The institute provides wide-ranging upskilling educational programs targeted at healthcare professionals as well as professionals from other major sectors. Beyond education, MWT Global also focuses on creating new opportunities for students to enhance their employability. MWT Global Academy is affiliated with the American Heart Association (ASA), Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA) and the Institute of Health and Management (IHM).
If you are preparing to write your IELTS, then MWT Global Academy is the right place to begin training with!
The International English Language Testing System tests people’s language profieciency to see if they are prepared to work and study in English-spoken countries. The english proficiency test uses a 9-band scale to measure levels of proficiency starting at ‘non-user’ band score – 1 to ‘expert’ band score – 9. The international english language test provides a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Details about the Course
What will I learn?
The IELTS preparation course will cover:
- Initial Assessment to evaluate candidates’ current level
- Orientation classes for all the four subskills
- Grammar sessions
- Practice Materials with periodical assessment
- Weekly mock tests with personalised feedback
- Intensive Exam Preparation for a week
Why MWT Global Academy?
- Experienced trainers
- Best-in-class facilities
- Plenty of practice materials
- Enhanced online and classroom training
- Timely feedback given to the students to work on their weaknesses
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL) – learn as you practise