Our BIRDS Program is a world-first dynamic and empowering impact influencer marketing initiative.
BIRDS is an innovative CSR (Community Social Responsibility) initiative of MWT Australia (a division of Health Careers International (HCI)) designed to enhance the lives of students that may otherwise be unable to access education and training.
BIRDS’ may be community minded ambassadors involved in community and social activities for education and training, a HCI Alumnus or perhaps an influencer looking to further develop opportunities for members of their community to access education and training.
BIRDS program is designed in a way to help the youth become impact influencers of tomorrow by providing the support that they need.
This is an opportunity for you, to make a difference in someone else’s life and also yours! Our unique Charitable Benefits mean your truly using your influence to make a positive impact by empowering the future.
As referral programs have gone digital, they’ve become increasingly advanced, with many fully automated processes and features. We are here to help you get tech-savy, improve your communication skills, build your career and help you create an impact!
Who is a BIRD?
BIRDS act as partners, ambassadors, and influencers who connect the organisations to the rest of the world. They utilise the platform and access the contents shared by the host organisation and access brand new marketing strategies to gain maximum reach by representing the brand.
BIRDS will receive a fee for each student they refer to enrol with HCI, and MWT will match the referral fee against respective referral tiers upto $200, the total of which is ‘banked’ for the BIRD to use towards their nominated community and social education and training initiatives.
BIRDS live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers. They are provided with an opportunity to create a strong network, establishing and maintaining relationships with key local and international individuals.
As a BIRD you have the capacity to drive the brand engagement on your Social Media handles via content authorised by the host organisation. Your promotions generate leads which in turn convert into Charitable Benefits accrued to your profile.
BIRDS can be
- HCI Alumni staff
- HCI Alumni students
- Staff of clinical placement partners
- Board and committee members
- Community leaders
- Staff of University partners
- External members recommended by HCI staff
Become a BIRD!
Here are the top 3 reasons why you should become a BIRD:
To get started BIRDS will submit an Expression of Interest and join an information Webinar, followed by an interview. All BIRDS will be asked to sign a Code of Conduct and to join monthly training and information Webinars about the BIRDS program.
While not everyone will become a BIRD, we look forward to hearing from you and to learning more about your community and social initiatives and activity which we may profile on the BIRDS website.
- Our BIRDS is one of the most dynamic and empowered impact programs in the world. As a BIRD you understand our target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding in your area of reach.
- You get an experience certificate that will allow you to kick start your career in the marketing communications sphere! The goal of the BIRDS program is to reach new consumers, excite students, manage and improve our brands. This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, in addition to being a part of our exciting events to ensure an unforgettable experience for the students.
- As a BIRD you are propagating positive impact within the Healthcare eco-system. Every time you make a successful referral, we credit your profile with a dollar value referral fee and match that fee upto $200 in Charitable Benefits. Each referral is a future, nurse, care giver, doctor, or healthcare professional in the making. Each dollar of Charitable Benefits can in turn be used to support any charity or impact organisation of your choice. In case you would like to further complete your own education or engage in scholarly activities such as Academic Workshops, we will also be able to credit your future studies/endeavors against the value of your accrued Charitable Benefits.
Are you eligible to become a BIRD?
We appreciate passionate and proactive people ready to learn and grow! Some knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales
- Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals at a local and international level (desirable)